Amazon.com Price: $115.00 (as of 2020-10-01 04:16:30 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Includes games Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction expansion and strategy guides for both games. Diablo II – Diablo, the Lord of Terror, has fallen to a brave hero beneath the church of Tristram. Now that hero is gone, replaced by a Dark Wanderer who roams the world of Sanctuary leaving death and destruction in his wake. As a hero of humanity, you must face the minions of Diablo’s evil brothers and stop the Dark Wanderer before he fulfills his terrible destiny. Diablo II Lord of Destruction – The expansion to Diablo II adds a host of new features to the game, including two new playable classes — the shapeshifting Druid and the cunning Assassin. Explore the snowy homeland of the Barbarians, face fiendish new monsters, and arm yourself with thousands of new weapons, armor, and magical items in the fight against the last of the Prime Evils.
- Experience Five Bold Character Classes – Battle Hell’s minions as the Amazon, Sorceress, Necromancer, Paladin, or Barbarian, each with unique skills and abilities.
- Explore Four Expansive Realms – Storm a vast underworld of twisted dungeons and uncharted wilderness as you journey across the immense world of Sanctuary.
- Battle With an Ever-Expanding Arsenal – Learn new skills, find powerful new weapons and armor, and enhance your gear with magic as your hero’s power and legend grow.
- Master Multiple Levels of Difficulty – Take on the minions of Diablo in Nightmare Mode for greater challenge and greater rewards. Grow strong enough and enter Hell Mode, where your foes become truly fearsome, but the rewards are epic!
- Defeat Diablo Online With Your Friends – Take the fight online with up to seven of your friends via Battle.net, Blizzard Entertainment’s free online gaming service. Find games, trade, and compete in regional ladders during ongoing seasonal competitions.