Amazon.com Price: (as of 2020-11-24 14:43:49 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Welcome to the new generation of Farming Simulator!
With a brand new graphics and physics engine, Farming Simulator 15 offers an immense open world, filled with details and visual effects transporting the Farming Simulator franchise to a new era. Manage your own farm: from harvesting to animal husbandry, and from the sales of fresh products to woodcutting, the benefits of your exploitation will allow you to develop, and invest in new and more powerful vehicles or tools.
Across hundreds of acres of land offered by the new Nordic environment, and a renovated North American environment, use and drive over 140 authentic vehicles and farming tools, from over 40 most famous manufacturers (including 20 new brands): New Holland, Ponsse, Case IH, Deutz-Fahr… This new equipment includes a selection of vehicles and tools entirely dedicated to a new activity in Farming Simulator: woodcutting! In multiplayer, invite up to 15 friends to help you develop your farm. Thanks to an active and passionate community, benefit from limitless new content: new vehicles, tools, and even environments!
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista]
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel or equal AMD-Processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 3 GB
- Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 8600, ATI Radeon HD 2600 or higher (min. 512 MB VRAM)
- New graphics and physics engine; a new open Nordic environment; a new activity: woodcutting; new vehicles and tools such as tree harvesters, chainsaws, chippers and trailers
- Manage your farm with new vehicles from brands like New Holland, Case IH, Lamborghini, Ponsse, Horsch, Kuhn and more
- Grow a giant working farm by tending to crops, harvesting your bounty, breeding animals like cows, chicken and sheep and selling your goods.
- Carry out missions to take your farm to the next level