Amazon.com Price: $11.90 (as of 2020-11-29 01:20:38 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Instead of staring at the TV, grab the Wii U GamePad and face an audience of your friends and family to get them singing and dancing in a one-of-a-kind game! SiNG PARTY transforms your living room into a concert setting were everyone is a part of the action! Whether you’re singing at the top of your lungs, or swaying to the beat in the back of the room, the vibe is infectious, and all you have to do is let go and enjoy the music! In addition to the party atmosphere being created in “Party” mode, players can also use the real-time feedback and test their vocal prowess in “Sing” mode, or try singing in Team mode to battle for performance supremacy in a game show-like environment!
- In Party mode, the lead singer uses the Wii U GamePad controller to view lyrics and receive cues, freeing them from the TV and allowing them to interact with the audience, making each performance more engaging and enjoyable
- No limit to the number of people who can join in at one time. Audience participation, such as singing, dancing, interacting with the lead singer and playing instrumental sounds with the Wii Remote controllers, is the key to a great performance
- In Sing mode, up to two singers’ vocal and overall performance quality are evaluated on the TV in real time
- GamePad can be used as an audio mixer and to create a playlist
- Variety of song selections, from the 60s to current pop hits, makes it easy for players from any generation to put on a show