Amazon.com Price: $13.99 (as of 2020-06-01 01:26:42 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Only the premier global fitness brand can offer you an interactive experience so big it spans the Earth! For the first time ever, Zumba takes you on a cultural joyride around the world in Zumba Fitness World Party. Burn up to 1,000 calories per hour as you immerse yourself in the movement and music of exotic global destinations in this exhilarating at home workout that features a new visual presentation. World Party is the latest release in the best-selling Zumba Fitness video game franchise that has sold more than nine million copies worldwide and ranks as the #2 fitness franchise of all time, second only to Nintendo’s Wii Fit. This groundbreaking new dance-fitness experience unites you with the global Zumba community while offering all of the fitness features you need to maximize your work out. Travel the world with celebrity Zumba instructors; move to a cultural mix of dance styles across 40+ fresh songs and routines; and unlock rewards that reveal the rich heritage of each location. Learn to love your workout with this fun, freeing fitness journey that expands your horizons!
- Get fit to 40+ new routines and songs including chart-topping hits from Lady Gaga, Daddy Yankee and Pitbull, fresh Zumba originals and eclectic tracks from regional musicians. Full soundtrack to be announced.
- Move to 30+ dance styles from around the world including Salsa, Hip-Hop, Tahitian, Calypso, Bollywood, Cumbia, Reggaeton and Irish Step, plus new additions like Plena, Blues, Capoeira and Girly Funk.
- New visual presentation makes you feel as if you’re traveling the globe and joining a global jam with your favorite celebrity Zumba instructors.
- Enhance your workout with the streamlined Progress Tracker Plus that tallies all of your stats: technique score, calories burned, achievements earned, goals met, etc.
- Set personal fitness goals or work toward pre-set goals to guide your work out.