Amazon.com Price: $13.95 (as of 2020-06-01 00:58:09 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The highly anticipated sequel to 2007’s Game of the Year, Portal 2 is a hilariously mind-bending adventure that challenges you to use wits over weaponry in a funhouse of diabolical science. Using a highly experimental portal device, you’ll once again face off against a lethally inventive, power-mad A.I. named GLaDOS. And this time you won’t be alone. Meet an expanded cast of characters as you think your way through dangerous, never-before-seen areas of Aperture Laboratories. Break the laws of spatial physics in ways you never thought possible, with a wider variety of portal puzzles and an expansive story that spans a single player and co-operative game mode.
- The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces dynamic characters, fresh puzzle elements, and a larger set of devious test chambers
- The two-player mode features a separate campaign with unique story, test chambers, and two new player characters.
- Advanced use of physics allow for the creation of a whole new range of interesting challenges, producing a much larger but not harder game.
- A massive sequel to the title named 2007’s Game of the Year by over 30 publications worldwide.
- Players explore areas of the Aperture Science Labs and reunite with GLaDOS, the murderous computer companion.