Amazon.com Price: $33.95 (as of 2020-09-21 04:00:11 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The wildly popular Zoo Tycoon series gets fully-remastered and set to crank up the excitement, challenge, and fun of building the ultimate zoo. Easy to start and easy to play, Zoo Tycoon on Xbox gets you up close and interacting with the animals and zoo, offering intuitive controls and fun tutorials that allow players of all ages to have fun. Create your own unique zoo layouts and manage it all with up to 4 friends! Play smart as animals and guests will react to your creative choices and ultimately decide your chances to become a Zoo Tycoon.
• With tons of beautiful species, reactive gameplay and real calendar tie-in, this zoo simulation will charm Tycoon fans and new players alike.
• Perform intuitive face to face interactions with your animals. Adopt, care, and release animals into the wild!
• Design, build and manage your zoo. Keeping your animals happy will keep your guests happy, and happy guests means more money flowing into your zoo.
• With up to 4 friends joining in on the fun online, together you can all take part in the creation and management of your zoo.
• Trade your favorite animals with friends, share your favorite Zoo moments and participate in multiplayer challenges and community events. The entertainment just keeps going.
- Simulation: Broad-Family
- Playersup to 4 simultaneously
over Xbox Live
- The Collaborative Power of the Cloud: Upload and share your zoo with Zoo Tycoon players all over the world or create an incredible zoo with up to four players over Xbox LIVE.
- Community Efforts over Xbox Live: Engage in large scale community-wide animal conservation efforts and communicate with other Tycoons via Skype.
- Closer Interactions
with Kinect: With Kinect, your zoo animals will recognize you and react to your voice and movements like never before and you can seamlessly switch back to a controller.